Use coupon code DAB23 at checkout when buying the manualAdd Another Add Manuals to Cart
To purcahse individual books (and not the bundle of all 3) use the following coupon codes for each book added to your cart with this webinar:
- Cummins 5.9L & 6.7L Common Rail Diesel: CCRD-DA
- Duramax LML & LGH Diesel: DLLD-DA
- Ford 6.7L Powerstroke: 67L-DA
|Dates||Wednesday, March 29 - Thursday, March 30 Add to Calendar|
|Time||5:30pm to 7pm Each Evening - Pacific Time|
|Place||Wherever you are at!|
|Instructor||Rick Kelley & Cody Gaddie|
Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530
You may also like...
What this webinar is about...
Available service information hasn’t kept up with the evolution of complex aftertreatment systems and the ways they are actually failing when out of warranty. This webinar focuses on practical high-level diagnostics to prevent getting bogged down in the long test sequences that often ignore possible causes in related systems. This course was built from the ‘shop up’ instead of simply trimming down OEM information, so all of the tests are developed and verified during real-world diagnostics. System, code, and symptom coverage includes:
- DPF regeneration tips
- DPF loading & regeneration issues due to intake leaks
- DPF & SCR codes due to EGT sensor faults
- Help for stuck DEF messages and codes
- Non-sequential EGT numbering (some models)
- Fuel System Failures causing false DPF codes
- Finding clogs in an unmonitored DOC
- DEF injector, heater & related GPCM faults
Optional Webinar Manuals:
Optional manuals for this webinar include ATG’s titles: Ford 6.7L Powerstroke, Duramax LML & LGH Diesel, and Cummins 5.9L & 6.7L Common Rail Diesel. Each manual supports a 7-hour course by itself, so there’s plenty of extra information to use back in the shop. Buy one or all three at special webinar pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: All webinar related sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.