Webinar Only: INTERMITTENT ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS
- Please check your time zones for your area.
- Use the following manual coupon code for fantastic savings! IEDWEB
- Please make sure to enter in the following information for each attendee during the checkout process:
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
|Dates||Wednesday, July 22 - Thursday, July 23|
|Time||5:30 pm to 7 pm Pacific Each evening|
|Place||Wherever you are at!
, Map →
|Instructor||Rick Kelley & Kris Lewis|
|Contact||Heather Fitzgerald - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 325|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
You may also like…
Intermittent Electrical Diagnostics webinar description
ATG training manuals, seminars and webinars contain great strategies for thinking your way through a diagnosis. However, many diagnostic situations first call for duplicating the symptom or code, and this can be extremely frustrating. Well, now here is a webinar just for this problem! ATG believes that faults are usually present and measurable even if the symptoms or codes are intermittent, so we’ve developed a repeatable strategy for flushing out these elusive faults. Additionally, we have assembled the best tools and tests for isolating faults and validating repairs, including
- Customer & technician worksheets
- Best practices for voltage measuring tools
- Largely unused DVOM features & functions
- Specific Scan Tool tips & tricks
- Homemade tools for
o Circuit isolation
o Fault isolation
o Load substitution
- Other inexpensive tools & techniques
- Tool limitations & traps
- Case studies to reinforce every concept
- …And much more
Join us for some great shortcuts & homemade tools to quickly isolate faults that can take hours more to find using conventional diagnostics. This webinar applies to all manufacturers, so everyone will benefit. Intermittent faults stretch every technician’s skills, so come to this class to learn how to win against the toughest diagnostic challenges.
Optional Webinar Manual:
Optional (not required, but a great resource to have!) manual for this webinar include ATG’s:
- Intermittent Electrical & Drivability Diagnostic Strategies
This manual supports a 7-hour course by itself, so there’s plenty of extra information to use back in the shop.
Please note that all webinar related sales are final. No refunds.