Webinar Only: DIESEL AFTERTREATMENT SYSTEMS
- Please check your time zones for your area. This webinar is timed for the West Coast.
- Use the following manual coupon codes for fantastic savings!
- DAB2 for the COMPLETE 3-book bundle (select the bundle)
- To purchase any of these individual Diesel books with a savings, please contact our office at: 800.233.3182 Ext. 325
- Please make sure to enter in the following information for each attendee during the checkout process:
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
|Dates||Monday, November 09 - Tuesday, November 10|
|Time||10am to 11:30am Each Day - Special Time! You asked for it, we delivered!|
, Map →
|Instructor||Kris Lewis & Rick Kelley|
|Contact||Heather Fitzgerald - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 325|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
You may also like…
What this webinar is about…
Domestic Diesel Aftertreatment Systems
Available service information hasn’t kept up with the evolution of complex aftertreatment systems and the ways they are actually failing when out of warranty. This webinar focuses on practical high-level diagnostics to prevent getting bogged down in the long test sequences that often ignore possible causes in related systems. This course was built from the ‘shop up’ instead of simply trimming down OEM information, so all of the tests are developed and verified during real-world diagnostics. System, code, and symptom coverage includes:
- DPF regeneration tips
- DPF loading & regeneration issues due to intake leaks
- DPF & SCR codes due to EGT sensor faults
- Help for stuck DEF messages and codes
- Non-sequential EGT numbering (some models)
- Fuel System Failures causing false DPF codes
- Finding clogs in an unmonitored DOC
- DEF injector, heater & related GPCM faults
Optional Webinar Manuals:
Optional manuals for this webinar include ATG’s titles: Ford 6.7L Powerstroke, Duramax LML & LGH Diesel, and Cummins 5.9L & 6.7L Common Rail Diesel. Each manual supports a 7-hour course by itself, so there’s plenty of extra information to use back in the shop. Buy one or all three at special webinar pricing.
ATG WEBINAR POLICY: No refunds for the webinar or webinar related manuals once purchased.