Webinar Only: CHRYSLER IGNITION, MISFIRE & INDUCTION SYSTEMS
- Please check your time zones for your area.
- Use the following manual coupon code for fantastic savings! CHRYS
- Please make sure to enter in the following information for each attendee during the checkout process:
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
|Dates||Wednesday, August 19 - Thursday, August 20|
|Time||5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific Time Each Evening|
, Map →
|Instructor||Wally Mouradian & Rick Kelley|
|Contact||Heather Fitzgerald - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 325|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
You may also like…
Webinar Information for Chrysler session 1:
Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Chrysler diagnostics have always been quite a bit different compared to other Domestic vehicles. For example, the use of a MAP sensor instead of a MAF sensor changes everything about testing breathing and fueling conditions. Also, power supply faults, engine position sensor issues, sensed timing faults, and PCM driver failures are extremely common, although symptoms and codes can be misleading. Even if you are familiar with these faults, the precise patterns are changing as the old fleet gets older and newer designs introduce a fresh batch of challenges. To address the faults on newer engines and systems, we’ve mined the industry for the best approach to solving complex faults.
- High level indicators for all drivability fault categories
- MAF Sensors, Real & Imagined: Many new Chryslers use actual MAF sensors, but now they all support calculated MAF PIDs. We’ve determined when you can trust that PID, and how various faults affect the calculation.
- Best possible cause lists for misfiring
- Chrysler-specific MAP and vacuum fault reactions
- PCM driver faults and repeat component failures
- Network Architecture: Learn workarounds for when TIPM failures prevent Scan Tool communication, and see how Chrysler has solved its own problem on newer applications using redundancy and parallel communication paths.
Please note that all webinar related sales are final. No refunds.