Webinar Only: 6.0L & 6.4L POWERSTROKE ENGINE PERFORMANCE
- Please check your time zones for your area.
- Use the following manual coupon code for fantastic savings! FP6064
- Please make sure to enter in the following information for each attendee during the checkout process:
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
|Dates||Wednesday, August 12 - Thursday, August 13|
|Time||5:30pm to 7pm Pacific Time each evening|
, Map →
|Instructor||Rick Kelley & Kris Lewis|
|Contact||Heather Fitzgerald - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 325|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
You may also like…
Powerstroke trouble codes don’t often point right to the fault, and unpredictable interactions between components makes it difficult to even decide which system to test first. These two factors make Powerstroke diagnostics a real guessing game, but we’ve included all the tips and shortcuts you need to avoid the most common ‘rabbit holes.’ ATGs Powerstroke Engine Performance webinar helps you choose the best tests that get you the most information with the least effort. These strategies are even more critical on Powerstroke engines because every inconclusive test you perform requires so much unbillable time.
Specific topics include:
- Mechanical issues & repair techniques
- High & low pressure oil systems (6.0L)
- High pressure fuel systems (6.4L)
- Low pressure fuel supply (6.4L)
- Oil & fuel injection control & issues
- No-start & hard-start diagnostic help
- Dual sequential turbochargers [6.4L]
- Variable geometry turbo systems & controls
- EGR flow & function diagnostics
- Known good PID and waveform examples
- …And much more
We created this webinar and optional 6.0L, 6.4L & 6.7L manual with field-tested diagnostic & repair strategies that actually work, including tips and tricks developed in shops across the nation. The manual also contains ATG-assembled symptom testing plans to save you hours compared to following flow charts.
Please note that all webinar related sales are final. No refunds.