HANDS-ON SEMINAR: ESSENTIAL LAB SCOPE TECHNIQUES
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $289 on
October 9, 2019!
|Dates||Wednesday, October 23 - Thursday, October 24|
|Time||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Each Evening|
|Place||Quality Inn & Suites Airpark East
7067 Albert Pick Road
Greensboro, NC 27409 Map →
|Contact||Keena Martin - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 222|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
This seminar is exactly what every Lab Scope user needs, because we designed it in layers to address questions at every experience level. If you’re already comfortable using your tool, we have some great ideas to help you get more out of your tool (including features you may not know about). If you understand Lab Scopes in general but need more help with menu navigation and setup, we include tool-specific instructions for ATS, Pico, Snap-on, Fluke, Autel & Bosch Lab Scopes (which will help with other brands, too). Lastly, if you’re like most technicians, you know the Lab Scope is a powerful tool, but it doesn’t get used because you’re not sure how the setup controls work or how to make connections. We cover that!
Specific topics & lab exercises:
- The best time, voltage & trigger settings
- Probes, adapters & gadgets to access any circuit
- Tips for assembling test loops & harnesses
- Trigger tricks for stabilizing displays
- Screen & menu explanations for common tools
- Setting variations for specific mechanical & electrical diagnostics
- Why you need more than just presets and ‘auto-detect’ functions for diagnosis
We include known good captures and fault examples in almost all of our seminars and manuals. But what we’ve heard from our customers is that there’s a gap between the ability to see a capture and understand, and the ability to connect to a vehicle and obtain a meaningful waveform. This hands-on class solves the problem with simulators, so you’ll use your own (or shared) Lab Scopes to master the skills needed for displaying and manipulating waveforms.
Come to this seminar to take that next step in Lab Scope diagnostics – or maybe even the first step!
LAB SCOPES USED IN THE MANUAL:
Any Lab Scope or Graphing Multimeter (GMM) may be used in class. The list below shows the Lab Scopes used for examples in the manual, which covers the range of features and functions for other tools as well:
- ATS EScope Pro & Elite
- Pico 4- & 8- Channel
- Snap-On Verus, Zeus, Vantage Pro, Modis
- Autel PC & Tablet
- Bosch 5100/5200
- Fluke 124
ATTENDEE TOOL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLASS:
Each in-class simulator will be shared by two attendees, so it’s not mandatory that every attendee brings a Lab Scope. However, if you don’t bring one (or one for every 2 technicians from your shop), then you run the risk of watching instead of doing. To ensure a smooth and productive experience:
- All tools (including laptops for PC Lab Scopes) must be fully charged prior to the start of each night.
- Bring tool chargers, leads, a current probe (if available) and at least the basic probe attachments.
- All items should be properly labeled. ATG assumes no responsibility for any lost, broken or stolen items, so please keep your items with you at all times
- Due to the limited testing devices for each location, there will be a hard cap seating limitation for each seminar.
- Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.
- You may be placed on a waiting list should the class fill to capacity. However, there is no guarantee.
We have allotted extra time before the start of class, so please plan on arriving early if you need help setting up your equipment.
Due to limited seating and setup requirements for this new Hands-On experience, The Automotive Training Group, Inc.’s cancellation policy for this seminar is as follows:
- 50% cancellation fee for cancellation notice 30 Days or less from date of scheduled course date.
- 100% cancellation fee for cancellation notice 14 Days or less from date of scheduled course date.