FORD ENGINE PERFORMANCE
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $249 on
January 20, 2020!
|Dates||Monday, February 03 - Tuesday, February 04|
|Time||6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. each evening|
|Place||Hutchinson Institute of Technology
Room #: TBD
3770 Geist Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709 Map →
|Contact||Emily Harrison - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 230|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
This all-new Ford Engine Performance training manual and seminar cover the evolving failures of both new and legacy engine management systems. We provide in-the-trenches explanations of systems and failures, including case studies that show the latest tricks for finding root causes fast. This isn’t just a summary of OEM information and training material, but was built by analyzing actual diagnostic struggles and documenting the shortest diagnostic paths. Specific topics include:
• Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) valve deposits and cleaning restrictions on EcoBoost applications
• Engine mechanical faults, including the ‘shell game’ of telling the difference between VCT, timing chain, oil pressure, and valve train failures
• Mechanical pin-type VCT systems as well as traditional oil-controlled VCT systems
• Tricky symptoms actually caused by Rear Fuel Trim
• Practical Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) diagnostics
• The new Universal (Wide Band) HO2S
• Misfiring: Root cause or just a symptom?
Discussions include a variety of OEM and aftermarket tools, giving everyone something they can use to win the next fight.
Loose Chain Diagnostics Using VCTERR PIDs