GENERAL MOTORS DRIVABILITY & CODE DIAGNOSTICS
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $249 on
February 10, 2020!
|Dates||Monday, February 24 - Tuesday, February 25|
|Time||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. each evening|
15015 E. Indiana Ave.
Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Map →
|Contact||Keena Martin - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 222|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
This all-new General Motors training seminar is the latest installment in our Domestic Engine Performance series, with topics arranged to maximize diagnostic efficiency by starting every discussion with ‘High Level Indicators’. You can follow a 4-hour flowchart and fix 80% of the codes and drivability complaints, or you can practice the high level approach to narrow down possible cause lists and sort through what’s left in a fraction of the time. Every year General Motors engine management systems become more complex while available system information and diagnostic instructions become more generalized. This seminar and manual were researched in the shop, and not from published repair information. Using this method, we’ve developed repeatable GM diagnostics based on actual failure patterns and proven best practices. Topics include:
• High level Indicators for all drivability categories
• Ignition, fuel & mechanical misfire differentiation
• Leveraging MAP & MAF for specific leak diagnosis
• Low MAP vs. Atkinson Cycling
• New serial data TP sensor signals
• The growing cylinder-kill (AFM) misfire problem
• Simplified Variable Camshaft Timing (VCT) tests
• Position sensor & correlation faults
• Feedback low pressure fuel systems
• GDI mechanical and electrical failures
• Simpler methods for diagnosing leak & performance codes on Purge/Seal and EONV EVAP systems
ATG strategies have always trimmed diagnostic times. However, given the recent condition of available GM repair information, now they are about the only way to diagnose modern engine management systems in a reasonable time. Come to this seminar to see all of the latest High Level Indictors, complete with real world cases supporting each point.