Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $259 on
May 10, 2021!
|Dates||Monday, May 24 - Tuesday, May 25 Add to Calendar|
|Time||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Each Evening|
|Place||Four Points by Sheraton|
333 S Service Rd
Plainview, NY 11803
|Contact||Dani Barnwell (800) 233-3182 Ext. 117|
Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530
ATG is offering Denso’s all‐new Advanced Driver Assist Systems Diagnostics seminar, which includes a unique approach to diagnosing and calibrating the various sensors and systems. Unlike other training that focuses on sensor and system technology, we skip the engineering information in favor of practical tests and calibration advice. This seminar makes this information ‘real’ by providing many OEM and aftermarket calibration examples, including many case studies where it all went very wrong. Anyone can read calibration instructions, so this seminar and manual focus on both simple and challenging real‐world experiences, translating technical information into everyday shop processes.
Specific topics include:
- Where to find out what ‘normal operation’ feels like
- Tricky user settings with Scan Tools and menus
- Differentiating marketing from reality (sensors, systems, suites, packages, and actual functions)
- Warnings about mistakes (even in OEM procedures)
- Fault codes vs. missing calibration codes vs. incorrect calibration codes
- Sonar, radar and camera calibrations using OEM & aftermarket equipment
- Circuit & network test advice & examples
- Diagnostic options advice for each sensor type
- Case studies covering failed calibrations, failed sensors, improper mounting, and confusing instructions
Repairs requiring ADAS calibrations and diagnostics often involve body shops or other previous repairs, so many of the examples and much of the advice involves finding layers of problems that may have been introduced by others. Come to this seminar and get the information you need to set up for calibrations, perform ‘normal’ ones efficiently, and have a backup plan for when it gets complicated.