Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $259 on
March 31, 2021!
|Dates||Wednesday, April 14 - Thursday, April 15 Add to Calendar|
|Time||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. each evening|
|Place||Holiday Inn Express & Suites|
3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW
Atlanta, GA 30331
|Contact||Heather Lezon (800) 233-3182 Ext. 325|
Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530
The real path to diagnostic success involves starting with what each system is actually trying to accomplish, how each monitor verifies operation, and how you can duplicate and measure it in the shop. On Ford vehicles, this is more challenging because flow charts cover groups of vehicles, not specific systems. The variety and complexity of Ford’s induction, fueling, ignition, mechanical, and emissions systems dictates the need for a more of a ‘why’ approach to system types, defaults and interactions. This new Ford seminar sorts through the hundreds of PIDs, controls, waveforms and strategies available on modern Fords to find the best combination of Scan Tool, Lab Scope, and other tests for the most common diagnostics. More than that, it offers a high level thought process to determine which tests to perform, and just as importantly, which tests to avoid.
Specific topics include:
- Breathing & fueling decision making tables
- New combination Port/Direct injection systems
- Rear Fuel Trim & Port vs. Direct Fuel Trim
- Extensive help with Misfire & Fuel Trim codes
- O2 noise vs. torque-based imbalance codes
- New EVAP blocking solenoid
- Actuator voltage drop testing
- Mechanical vs. Variable Engine Timing Testing
- Three GDI fuel volume solenoid control variations
- Turbo wastegate & bypass control variations
Come to this seminar and get the information you need to beat the flow chart every time. Misleading codes, codes that are really symptoms other faults, unexplained PID units, and inverted PID values are all very common on Fords. But between our high level approach, specific examples and case studies, you’ll be armed and ready for your next diagnostic challenge.