INFINITI & NISSAN Trouble Code Handbook for Cars, Trucks, SUVs & Vans (2003-2008)..
A 476-page handbook full of Infiniti/Nissan trouble codes and possible causes for Cars, SUVs, Trucks & Vans, divided into 13 sections:
- Introduction to Infiniti/Nissan Onboard Diagnostics
- Trouble Codes for EX35/FX35 & FX45
- Trouble Codes for G35/G37 & I35
- Trouble Codes for M35/M45 & Q45
- Trouble Codes for QX4 & QX56
- Trouble Codes for 350Z, Altima & Maxima (3.5L)
- Trouble Codes for Altima, Hybrid, Sentra & Versa
- Trouble Codes for Armada, Pathfinder & Titan (5.6L)
- Trouble Codes for Frontier & Xterra
- Trouble Codes for Murano & Quest
- Trouble Codes for Pathfinder (3.5L/4.0L)
- Trouble Codes for Rogue
- Mode 6 Information
Section 1 covers how to use Infiniti/Nissan OBD information to diagnose a trouble code and “run” a particular OBD Monitor. These instructions include graphics that explain how to drive a vehicle after a repair to verify the MIL will not come back on!
Sections 2 to 12 include trouble code descriptions, code conditions (why a particular trouble code set), and list of possible causes (one of the real strengths of the product). A technician can look up a code and quickly find out what most likely caused it to set!
- 2003-2008 Infiniti/Nissan vehicle applications with a gasoline or hybrid engine.
- Introductory section explains how to use OBD trouble code information
- Extra coverage for Automatic Transmission codes (great for transmission shops)
- Quick Reference product designed for quick “lookups” and easy use
- Drive cycle graphics and text to be used while “running” a Monitor Drive Cycle
- Glossary of Infiniti/Nissan OBD Acronyms & Terms
- Helps cut-down diagnostic time and actual time spent repairing the vehicle
- Possible Cause List with explanations of what to check/inspect/repair for a code
- Trouble code enable criteria that explains the conditions at the time a code set
- Product that is at home on the tool bench, underhood or while in the vehicle