FORD 6.0L, 6.4L & 6.7L POWERSTROKE ENGINE PERFORMANCE
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $249 on
May 21, 2018!
|Dates||Monday, June 04 - Tuesday, June 05|
|Time||6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. each evening|
|Place||Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester
999 Jefferson Rd
Rochester, NY 14623 Map →
|Contact||Sandy Sajise - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 117|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
ATGs Engine Performance Training series helps you choose the best tests that get you the most information with the least effort. These strategies are even more critical on Powerstroke engines because they are so time consuming to work on. This seminar contains field-tested diagnostic & repair strategies that actually work, and includes tips and tricks developed in shops across the nation.
• Mechanical issues & repair techniques
• High & low pressure oil systems (6.0L)
• High pressure fuel systems (6.4L & 6.7L)
• Oil & fuel injection control & issues
• Variable geometry turbo systems & controls
• EGR flow & function diagnostics
• The best ways to find restrictions & leaks
• Diesel Oxidation Cats & Diesel Particulate Filters
• …And much more
Come for some great shortcuts & homemade tools to quickly isolate faults that can take hours more to find using conventional diagnostics.
Scan Tool Turbo Boost Test: