6.7L POWERSTROKE ENGINE PERFORMANCE & EMISSIONS
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $249 on
May 22, 2019!
|Dates||Wednesday, June 05 - Thursday, June 06|
|Time||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. each evening|
890 Brevard Road
Asheville, NC 28806 Map →
|Contact||Carol Coyne - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 117|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
The basic idea of the diesel engine hasn’t changed in over 100 years, but like gasoline engines, advanced engine management and emissions systems have been added. Diesel systems are more integrated and depend on each other more than gasoline systems, and the 6.7L Powerstroke is no exception. However, available diagnostic information hasn’t kept up, and focuses on long test sequences that often ignore possible causes in related systems. ATG seminars are built from the ‘shop up’ instead of simply trimming down OEM information, so all of the information is developed and tested during real-world diagnostics. System, code, and symptom coverage includes:
- DPF regeneration tips
- SCR and related component diagnostics
- Production changes & backwards compatibility
- Strategies for low boost & breathing MAF, MAP & TP correlation codes
- False HP fuel system codes
- Best locations to find a failed fuel system
- DualBoost single turbocharger
- EGR, VGT Turbo & Throttle Plate relationships
- Simplified no-start & hard-start diagnostics
- Homemade tools for a variety of procedures
- Tips for avoiding EGR bolt breakage
- Common mistakes to avoid during repairs
This manual and seminar cover the ‘inside information’ you need to avoid testing the long way when flow charts are available, and completely guessing when they aren’t. Our approach looks for high-level indicators to make a better possible-cause list, and then offers multiple simple tests to trim that list as fast as possible without taking too much apart.