2015 NEW BMW Trouble Code Handbook for Cars & SUVs (2008-2015)
A 464-page handbook full of BMW Onboard Diagnostics (OBD) quick reference information for Cars and SUV’s divided into 12 sections.
Section 1 covers how to use BMW OBD information to diagnose a trouble code and “run” a particular OBD Monitor. These instructions include graphics that explain how to drive a vehicle after a repair to verify the MIL will not come back on!
Sections 2 to 12 include trouble code descriptions, code conditions (why a particular trouble code set), and list of possible causes (one of the real strengths of the product). A technician can look up a code & quickly find out what most likely caused it to set!
- 2008-2015 BMW & Mini vehicle applications equipped with a gasoline engine
Features & Benefits:
- Introduction Section that explains how to use OBD trouble code information
- Some coverage for Automatic Transmission codes (great for transmission shops)
- Quick Reference product designed for quick “lookups” and easy use
- Drive cycle graphics and text to be used while “running” a Monitor Drive Cycle
- Reference tables with information on component operation and sensor values
- Trouble codes listed by both SAE specific and vehicle manufacturer numbers
- Helps cut-down diagnostic time and actual time spent repairing the vehicle
- Possible Cause List with explanations of what to check/inspect/repair for a code
- Trouble code enable criteria that explains the conditions at the time a code set