VEHICLE NETWORK DIAGNOSTIC STRATEGIES
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $249 on
February 18, 2019!
|Dates||Monday, March 04 - Tuesday, March 05|
|Time||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. each evening|
|Place||Radisson Hotel & Conference Center
2040 Airport Road
Green Bay, WI 54313 Map →
|Contact||Cathy Haskin - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 114|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
Whether you’re experiencing a no-communication fault, U-Codes, or systems that are not operating properly, you need a flexible diagnostic plan that can adapt to the nature of the fault and the available tools. Therefore, that’s how we built this all-new Vehicle Network Diagnostic Strategies training manual and seminar. Like all ATG products, this one tackles the ‘High Level Indicators’ first to quickly eliminate the most possible causes. This allows you to define the type of fault, determine the network configuration and expected test values to create the best diagnostic plan for the likely causes that remain. Only then do we cover specific network topology, known-good values, and specific Scan Tool and circuit test options, so you get the details precisely when you need them. This seminar and manual were researched in the shop from actual network opens, shorts, Scan Tool faults and module faults, as well as a number of unexpected system and component interactions.
Specific topics include:
- High level Indicator tables for communication faults, network codes, and symptoms
- Isolating communication faults the easy way
- Identifying Protocols & Gateways
- Finding the easiest access points
- Network isolation, bypass, and other techniques
- Lab Scope & Scan Tool examples
- Controller Area Networks (CAN) & LIN
- High speed MOST & FlexRay protocols
- Manufacturer-specific protocols such as ISO 9141, KWP, SCI, SCP, Class 2, BEAN, AVC-LAN, & more.
Published network fault flow charts take hours to complete, and generally only find hard circuit faults. This seminar solves that problem, using numerous case studies to demonstrate our practical, repeatable diagnostic strategies and best practices.