CHRYSLER DRIVABILITY & CODE DIAGNOSTICS
Act now for EARLY BIRD PRICING!!
Price will increase to $249 on
October 9, 2018!
|Dates||Monday, October 22 - Tuesday, October 23|
|Time||6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. each evening|
7735 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28213 Map →
|Contact||Sandy Sajise - (800) 233-3182 Ext. 117|
|Download Enrollment Form NOTE: Complete enrollment form and fax to (858) 486-8530.|
This all-new Chrysler training seminar is the latest installment in our Engine Performance series, and continues the evolution of our products from a systems-based layout to a diagnostics-based layout. Because of the new format, today’s more complex symptoms and codes become easier to understand in the classroom and far easier to diagnose back in the shop. This approach applies to new and legacy engine management systems, so it will change the way you approach any Chrysler vehicle. This seminar and manual were built by analyzing actual diagnostic struggles and documenting the shortest diagnostic paths for engine management and emissions systems. Coverage includes:
• High level indicators for all drivability fault categories
• Multiple timing tests without disassembly
• New low compression, low vacuum strategies
• Fuel Trim diagnostic tips to avoid being mislead
• Nailing Rear Fuel Trim faults
• The new Air/Fuel Sensor (AFS)
• O2 sensor bias variations & diagnostic traps
• Chrysler-specific MAP and vacuum fault reactions
• Tips for finding the root cause of misleading CMP & CKP sensor codes
• PCM driver faults and repeat component failures
• Simpler methods for diagnosing codes on LDP, ESIM, and NVLD EVAP systems
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & Fiat applications have a tremendous number of no-starts, stalling complaints, misfiring, and trouble codes that really mean something else. This seminar focuses on the best practices to give you victory over these faults, so it’s a great investment in your career.