Automotive Training Group’s Custom Classes are an excellent way to get your crew up to speed on the latest and greatest diagnostic methods.
Whether they need to brush up on the systems and tools they see every day or to learn advanced systems and techniques, custom classes are incredibly focused and efficient. Everyone leaves more informed, with strategies that can be put to use right away. And because the curriculum is tailored to your needs, you know that every second of the class will be beneficial for all.
ATG can conduct a custom seminar offering the customer a choice of subject from those topics currently listed on the ATG website.
ATG provides the following for our custom classes:
• Customer’s choice of subject from ATG’s inventory of available courses or a custom designed course suited to your company’s particular need.
• Customer can place up to thirty (30) students (students in excess of thirty (30) can be accomodated at an additional charge).
• ATG qualified instructor
• ATG courseware, which includes training manual or custom course study materials
• Seven (7) hours of training (classroom and/or hands-on available)
• Daytime or evening classes available
Custom requirements and responsibilities for this type of seminar include:
• Request to be made more then thirty (30) days in advance to the seminar date required
• Seminar location (working with ATG’s Seminar Administration Manager)
• Provide Refreshments
• Customer must provide written commitment within ten (10) business days of verbal commitment, and a 50% non-refundable deposit must be submitted with this request.
• The remaining balance must be paid in full at least two (2) weeks in advance of the class.
There is a 30-day minimum cancellation policy on custom classes (Due to the fact the trainer will not be working those days-there is no time to re-book them).
If an ATG custom seminar sounds like something your company could benefit from, please send us a note and we’ll get back to you right away.